September 28, 2011

OOW: The Interview

Last Wednesday I had a job interview, my first one here in Australia. The interview was for a part time supervisor for a family owned bookstore and I was dressed to impress. This is what I wore:

Pencil Skirt: Lane Bryant
Shirt and Cardigan : Target


While wearing this outfit, I felt sooooo confident because I loved the way I looked. When you feel good about what you are wearing, it gives you a boost of confidence to carry you throughout the day. This skirt is actually the skirt I have worn for almost every interview in the last year and half! Other than that this outfit giving me confidence I also love that it makes me look thinner! heee heee...PERFECT!

Accessories help make the outfit:

Flats: Big W (had to buy them special for the occasion)

Purse: Urban Outfitters

Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Ohhhh..and just because I know you are wondering. 
I GOT THE JOB!!!! WHOOTTT!!!  

pleated poppy


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats, it sounds like a fun job! And I loooove that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in that outfit. Love the shoes and congrats on getting the job.

    ReplyDelete