October 19, 2011

.OOW: Lately I've Worn...

Hello!  It's Wednesday (happy hump day!) which means I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share in the goodness of getting dressed each day!

This is what I have been wearing lately:


Dress: Target, Cardi: Old Navy, Necklace: Forever 21


* I apologize for the mess in the background* eeeppp!
Shorts & Cardi: Target, Shirt: Forever 21, Necklace: Crave Jewlery

At Manly Beach!
Shorts & Cardi: Target, Shirt: Old Navy
Shoes worn with the above outfit...because you can't wear shoes on the beach!
Shoes: Big W

Pants: Target, Shirt,Cardi, & Necklace: Forever 21, Purse: Urban Outfitters

Glasses & Sunglass: Ray Ban
Cute Guy: Mine
Out Whale (& Dolphin)  Watching!
Shorts, Cardi, & Shirt: Target, Shoes: Big W, Necklace: Crave Jewelry, Sunglass: Ray Ban

As you can tell its starting to warm up here in Australia and I am going to take full advantage! With the warmer weather comes bright colors, shorts, dresses, and skirts galore! It's fun to be able to celebrate two different summers at two different times and in two separate countries!

pleated poppy



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the purse from urban!! :) super cute!!

    ReplyDelete