November 2, 2011

OOW: Cute New Duds!

Last week a little package arrived (our first package in Australia!) and inside held three new pieces of adorable clothing from Asos. A few of the fashion blogs I stalk have had Asos clothing, so finally I wanted to check it out for myself. I was in luck because they are having a great sale and nothing that I purchased was over $25!  I was super excited to wear them during the next week and I must say I am in L-O-V-E with all three pieces! I know that they will be around for a long time, I just have to stop myself from wearing them all the time!

First Item: Pink Blouse ( Dave picked it out!)

Pants & Cardi: Target, Shoes: Big W, Shirt: Asos, Purse: Urban Outfitters

I love the collar detail and the sheer neck and back line!
Item #2: Pink Chiffon Skirt
Skirt: Asos, Shirt: Rivers, Cardi: Target, Necklace: Forever 21

I loved swishing around in my skirt all day long!!!
Item #3: Denim colored dress

Dress: Asos, Cardi: Target, Scarf: Tree of Life, Shoes: Big W

It got warm out so I was able to show off the detailed sleeves!



I'm happy to have some new adorable duds in my closet that show off my true style.
When wearing these outfits I felt confident and oh so cute!

It's Wednesday, so that means I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy! Make sure to check out what others are wearing to get ideas of your own and to celebrate getting dressed each day!!

pleated poppy


5 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I especially love the second one! I just love stripes!
    I'm doing a giveaway featuring shabby apple, so if you want, stop by and check it out! http://kplusjequalslove.blogspot.com/2011/10/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits...

    ...seriously the Asos top and skirt is "to die"! You have great style...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink chiffon skirt is DARLING. And you styled it incredibly well. It looks incredible on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I can't even tell you how much I am in love with the pink chiffon skirt, especially when the wind catches it! I think I will have a lot of fun playing around with different ways to style it!

    ReplyDelete