November 9, 2011

OOW: An Outfit a Day

 It has been rare the last few weeks that I take a picture of my outfit each day. However, I am glad to report that this week I was able to pull it together and get a whole weeks worth of outfits! I know that you are as excited as I am..yay for getting dressed each morning and stepping outside feeling good!!!!

Jeans & Cardi: Target, Shoes: Big W, Shirt & Necklace: Forever 21

Shirt & Jeans: Target, Necklace: Forever 21
Jeans & Cardi: Target, Tank Top: Big W, Shoes: Vans, Purse: Urban Outfitters

Jeans: Target, Dress: Ross, Shoes: Big W

Remember when I showed you three ways to style this dress? Here is another way!!
Dress: Forever 21, Shirt: Old Navy, Shoes: Big W

Dress & Cardi: Target, Shoes: Big W

Jeans: Target, Tank Top & Cardi: Old Navy, Shoes: Big W

Two weeks ago, I walked to the store wearing an outfit that I did not like. At the time I justified it saying it was my "Getting Things Done" outfit. But, I hated that outfit because it gave me no shape and I lacked self confidence when wearing it. So that day I took a vow to never again wear something that I do not feel good or confident in! It may be a tricking vow to keep, but I know that it is all for the best in sooooo many ways! So I am proud to report I felt great in all of these outfits, some more than others, but all gave me the boost I needed for the day. 

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy, so if you need any ideas on outfits then check out some other great bloggers showing their style!
pleated poppy

  

2 comments:

  1. Your black dress from Ross is almost identical to mine that I posted. Great minds think alike, right? Your green dress... oh my, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black lace dress, too cute. Actually, I like all of the outfits ~ the tealish/green dress is adorable.

    I know what you mean about wearing things with confidence, I'm trying to keep that promise to myself too. An ill fitting outfit, is a confidence breaker.

    Please join me for Shoe Style Saturday at Living Outside the Stacks
    http://livingoutsidethestacks.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesday-27/

    ReplyDelete