October 2, 2012

.WIW: apple picking.

Dave and I finally had a day off together and planned a day of f.u.n.  We went apple picking in the day and then joined friends for The Head and The Heart concert at night. Have you ever went apple picking? This was my first time...and....the picking was a little underwhelming... BUT..the picture taking was fantastic!

I will share more about the apple picking in another post..promise, pinky swear, promise!!



Apple picking takes me back to when we lived on a farm and we would go to our neighbors in the fall to pick apples. I think this influenced my outfit choice for the day; a comfortable outfit that I could get chores done in and still look cute!! Plus I thought it would be more manual labor to pick apples, so I was prepared to get down and dirty!



The last few days the weather has been PER-FECT!! Where the sun is shining (and you can feel it!) and the temp. is right where it should always be. One of my favorite things about fall is being able to layer. I have about four different layers on in these photos!! I liked how it all came together. It was a new look for me....and I may just wear it again!

 

.the details.
shirt: Olympia (4 years ago) // polka dot top: Lane Bryant
cardigan: Target // Brooch: Forever 21
jeans: Old Navy // boots: Target


Linking up with Pleated Poppy, jump on over to see more other great looks!
pleated poppy


1 comment:

  1. I love the red polkadots with the gray sweater and cameo. So cute

    ReplyDelete