HEY THERE!(in my case week) where you really just don't want to do anything? It has been like that all week here in the apartment de Shoave. I don't think we have really gotten anything to productive done all week! eeepppp!
Well I guess we did get some things done:
We walked to a site of a shipwreck near where we live at sunset...
Got hot chocolate (everyday!), went to the park and read (Dave just runs around with his rugby ball)...
|can you find Dave?|
|I'm very engrossed in what will happen in Thailand|
|Then the excitement of the show pooped me out!|
Walked 2 miles to a new park, we couldn't resist the name, Tree of Knowledge Park....
|Tree of Knowledge...I felt very enlightened|
|Head standing will replace planking...just wait for it!|
When at the library I spend a good half hour first reading magazines, Dave usually reads them the whole time we are there. Can you figure out who reads what magazines?
We had to go the library twice this week because I finished the book I got only three days earlier. It was a good, fast read titled, " Five Things I Can't Live Without". I finished it under 48 hours...see once again not getting really anything to productive done!
We got the movies the first trip as well as three cds (which I have ripped and returned...oooppps)! We got this stack of books today on our second trip and I can't wait to dive in and start reading them!
Movies: (1) The Calcium Kid (with Orlando Bloom..yum!)
(2) My Life as A Dog
(3) The Gods Must Be Crazy (I &II!)
(4) Taking Woodstock
Books: (1) How to Give Up Shopping (or at least cut down) by Neradine Tisaj ( I think Dave has happy I picked this one up...cause MAN do I like to shop!)
(2) Kabul Girls Soccer Club by Awista Ayub(3) If You Have To Cry Go Outside and Other Things Your Mother Never Told You by Kelly Cutrone with Meredith Bryan (Dave started reading this when we got home and surprisingly really likes it!)
(4) The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
(5) Hypocrite in a Pouffy White Dress, Tales of Growing up Groovy and Clueless by Susan Jane Gilman
(6) Young Stalin by Simon Sebag Montefiore
(7) Twitter Marketing an Hour a Day by Hollis Thomases ( Doing a little research of how this twitter thing works and seeing if I should take the plunge!)
Do you know which ones are Dave's out of the pile? I bet you can tell!!
Speaking of books, Got Any Good Suggestions of books I should check out? I'm always taking suggestions and look for a good read! Plus, I think I will be doing a lot of reading while down here in Australia. One of my favorite things to do is read outside in the sun, with spring just around the corner I have a feeling that I will be doing plenty of reading at the park and beach. It's a hard life..but someone has to live it!!!!!