What I Want...Relationships:
- To be an engaged and active member of the community
- To continuously nurture and grow the relationships I have
- To be someone that is trusted and relied on
- For my love never to be doubted or questioned
- To find my "tribe"
- To be open to new experiences and new people
- To control my anger and not push others away
- To feel 100% comfortable with myself and with others
- To give love so deeply that it hurts at times
- To be vulnerable
|My gansta wedding party|
I plan on doing this by:
- writing e-mails at least twice a month to say hi and check in!
- Sent surprise gifts or snail mail to let them know I have been thinking of them.
- Open myself up more/be more vulnerable with them...really tell them how I am doing and when I am struggling.
- express how I feel about our relationship and what it means to me
- build a relationship where we can challenge and hold each other accountable when needed
- be honest
- make time: friendships are as important as other relationships in my life
To be honest, I 'm really really excited about this month and working on my relationships! I know this is going to be both rewarding to me as well as the others I hope to reach out to! I will keep you updated on how things go during the month!
Does anyone else struggle with this?
How do you keep connected with friends?