The dirty thirty isn't that far away, only 3 years actually! I'm a HUGE list maker so why not make a list of things I want to accomplish before I get too old! The following items will be completed (hopefully) by May 25, 2014. Keep track of my progress and maybe I'll even finish before I turn the big 3-0!
Run a Marathon (signed up for one in October!)Done: Oct. 13, 2012 Ashland, WI Take a Surfing Lesson(s)Done: Dec.9,2011 Newcastle, AUS
- Get to my healthy weight....and stay there
- Do an Urban Experience Race
Hike in Yellowstone National Park Done: May 27, 2012 Own a bulldog and name them WinstonRescued a bulldog July 2012 named Maggie!
- Explore Northern Minnesota
- Jump out of a plane
Join a Book ClubDone: November 2011 Newcastle, AUS
- Take my nieces to a concert
- Volunteer at least once a month for a minimum of 12 months (started March 2013)
- Publish at least one professional article
- Plan two surprise weekend getaways (1/2)
Pay off all school loans(March 2013) Kiss Dave in 10 different states10/10 +1 (VA, NJ, NY, TX,CA, MN, SD,WI, MI,AZ,OR)
- Take photography class
- Go on a vacation with just the girls!
- Email friends weekly for a whole year
- Get caught up on all my scrapbooking
- Read all the books I own
Make a bakery item from scratchDone: March 17,2012 Irish Soda Bread Go vegetarian for one month(February 2013)
- Get two stores to sell my photos/cards
Get a grown up couch!Done: Feb. 20,2012: Ikea one we have been dreaming about for a year!
- No unnecessary shopping for six months straight
- Send snail mail once a week for a whole year (bills don't count) (started Jan 2013)
- Have a slumber party with all my nieces and nephews (Had one with my nieces!)
- Go to the spa
- Learn how to change a tire.
Eat a Juicy Lucy!Done: May 1, 2012: Buffalo Tap, Savage, MN and April 2013: Matt's Bar