Before we get started, guess what!!!!! This is my 100th post...holy cow..can you believe I have posted 100 things?!?! This is milestone, hopefully one of the many first milestones for this little blog and me!
This is a new weekly post where I will be sharing 5 new things about me every Friday. I think this is a great way to help you get to know me as well as a lesson for me on learning to open up to others. I hope you like the idea and will join me every Friday (or everyday!).
1. I believe that all 3 Hanson brothers have grown up to be good looking studs...and I'm never afraid to hide my HANSON pride! I'm sad that I will be missing their concert this year....hopefully Betsy or Marks find another Hanson buddy!
2. I met my husband at the same bar my sister met hers, which is across the street from the bar my parents met at.
3. For many years I wore a size 9 & 1/2 shoe and then *POUF* my feet were a size 9!
4. I own an acoustic guitar (for 8 years now) but have no idea how to play it. It's still one of my prized possessions and I probably would save it in a fire.
5. While swinging in my yard as a little girl I would make up songs and sing them at the top of my lungs to the skies. I believed I was going to be a BIG star someday!