Sometimes you just need to dance it out! Throw your head down, your arms out, and just move to the groove and the best people to do this with are your friends. This months theme is friendship and remembering all the good times I have had with my friends. This month I really want to work on reconnecting with my friends and building stronger relationships and I believe this mix will help me do just that!
1. Ready Fuels - Anberlin
2. The Call - Backstreet Boys
3. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
4. Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
5. The Curse of the Curves - Cute Is What We Aim For
6. Shake It - Metro Station
7. High of 75 - Relient K
8. Always and Forever - Good Charlotte
9. My Wish - Rascal Flat
10. All For You - Sister Hazel
11. Baby (feat. Ludacris) - Justin Beiber
12. Elephant Love Melody - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
13. Mmmbop - Hanson
14. Tick Tock - Ke$ha
15. You Got It (Right Stuff) - New Kids On the Block
16. If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback
17. Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
18. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage - Panic At the Disco
19. I Want You - Savage Garden
20. Taste of Ink - The Used
Even while listing the songs I did a little LOLing thinking of different memories!
Do you have any songs that remind you of a certain friend or memory?
I would love to here about them!
If you want to take a listen to the Mix Tape here you go: