July 2, 2011

Etsy Moving Sale: 30% off everything!

While sitting around at my moving sale, I thought, "Hey! Why don't I have a sale on my etsy too!" My moving sale in our apartment has been pretty pretty pretty slow, so hopefully the online etsy one is better {fingers crossed!}. Since we will be busy moving across country I will be temporary closing the shop at the end of the month until I we get to Aussieland and I have pictures from Down Under to put up!

 The code is: AUSSIEAUSSIE
There is a cheer in Australia that goes: AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OYE! OYE! OYE!   


Here are some of the cool pictures that you can get on discount:







Check out more photos in my shop!

All photos can be made into notecards or digitally sent to you!
Also if you have a photo on the blog that you would really like, just let me know and you can purchase that picture as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment