July 6, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Carol Jean!

Today is my momma's birthday, it's a day when I feel both celebratory and sad. I know that today I would have teased her about how old she is getting, she would be 58 {what and old fart she would be!}, sang her Happy Birthday, and told her how much I love her {she was a very very very cool mom and loving person}. So today I will celebrate her great life and love, I will be thinking of her often throughout the day, eating some of her favorite foods, and telling my grandma and sister how much I love them.

Look at that little lady all dressed up

My favorite photo - I believe that my grandma passed a love of reading to both my mom and myself




My sisters and I carried these hearts with us when she was in the hospital. One of the reasons I got married on July 5th was so it close to her birthday, so she could be there with us celebrating every year.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!
Miss you and love you! 














No comments:

Post a Comment