November 20, 2011

.disposable.

Before leaving on our trip I got a great travel package from a friend that included an old disposable camera. The expiration date on the camera was in the year 2007 so we had no idea how the pictures would turn out, which was the joy behind it all. For the first few months I carried the disposable camera with me to capture ordinary every day activities and little adventures with Dave.

Future is so bright we need shades

Newcastle Harbor at sunset

.Grin.

Kanagroos 
Shed with guard peacocks

After developing the film, it was obvious that I have not used a disposable camera in a long time and didn't really know when to use the flash! However overall the pictures turned out pretty good, I love the grainy look of them, it adds a character that digital film can never give you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment