November 24, 2011

.happy thanksgiving.



Today at work I got to interview an American who was also going to celebrate Thanksgiving this evening, this made me smile a little bit. It's nice knowing that Dave and I aren't the only American in this town, even though I suspected it, its good to finally know. 

Dave and I celebrated without a turkey, cranberry sauce, or pumpkin pie, but we were able to find some substitutes such as BBQ roasted chicken, cranberry raspberry jello, and chocolate cake. We plated our meals and ate our feast while watching Head of the Class & Golden Girls!! Today, Dave started a new tradition of Thanksgiving Love Proclamation and Thanksgiving gifts. All I can say is that I am such a lucky girl to have found him and kept him in my life.

There are many things to be thankful for, I could go on and on and on and on....on and on, with all the things I am thankful in life. Most of all I am thankful to be living this life, learning new things, being loved and supported, and being able to dance when the beat takes over. 

Enjoy some pumpkin pie for me and watch a little football too!
ALSO, have fun on Black Friday!!
..it's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment