May 8, 2012

.Tuesday Tunes: Boy Bands.

This is my best friend and I when we were younger and totally in our boy band phase!
She loved them even more than I did, in fact we met due to our love for BSB!

Oh, my!!! This mix was SOOOO much fun to make. It definitely took me back to the days when Boy Bands ruled my life. I loved (really..LOVE..cause I still love them) Hanson and Backstreet Boys (BSB) the most! And of course if you were a kid back then and loved a boy band, you ALWAYS had your favorite member. Mine was Zac Hanson from Hanson (youngest and drummer) and Brian Littrell from Backstreet Boys. I still swoon over these two when I see them in concert, I don't think they could ever do wrong in my eyes...plus they both are really good guys so I don't see them doing much wrong...period! Yep, you read right..I STILL go to their concerts. Last year I got to see both Hanson and Backstreet Boys and they were AMAZING! I love feeling like a teenager again..everything was so simple, fun, and full of energy.

Here are some of my favorite songs Boy Band songs from the very beginning of my love for them:






I'm sooo excited that One Direction is around now...I'm going to try and get my nieces to fall in love with boy bands! It may be difficult with all the other crap music they listen to...but I'm gonna try!  


No comments:

Post a Comment