April 22, 2014

WIW: dog walking

Do you ever have those times when you just don't want to wear another pair or pants...or all your pants just don't seem to fit? I am definitely in the mood right now. I have a few pairs of jeans out of my many that I ever feel like wearing, but still times I just want to switch it up.  So, I decided that it's the perfect time to start layering my dresses to give me both warmth on chilly days but also spice up my wardrobe. Plus, who says you can't wear your dress as a skirt?!?!




When I put this outfit on, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it. Would it be to much with the print and the graphic...however, I ended up liking it and loved the feeling of being comfortable all day long! Plus, wearing this sweater over my dress makes it more flattering for me than if I wear it with jeans (no muffin top/tire!).  I love this sweater, it's seriously one of the cuter ones I own! 






Have you seen my favorite purse? I think I shared it before, but how can you not swoon over it!! I have been in LOVE with this purse since I laid my eyes on it over a year ago. I use it whenever I can and always try to make sure that my skull is facing out so I can share it's beauty with others. I didn't lie in my other outfit posts, I am seriously in love with my motto boots. I wear them with almost every outfit! Plus with such a spunky print and graphic, I feel that the boots balance it out so the outfit doesn't go to girly girl for me.  



.the details.
dress: Target
shoes: Target
jacket: Forever 21
sweater: Lane Bryant
tights: Lane Bryant 
purse: Loungefly

* Maggie was an excellent sport for stopping on her walk for me to take some pics *

No comments:

Post a Comment