June 21, 2011

OOTW: Outfits Of the Week

I have been waiting to make this post for awhile. I haven't been sure if I wanted to ever post my outfits out there into the world wide web because then they are out there for people to critique. Not only will they critique my fashion sense but also how I look within my clothes. Don't say it wouldn't happen, cause we all know that we do it! But I have been inspired by all these plus size fashion blogs and bigger girls rockin what they got and being happy and proud! I even had to google OOTD (outfit of the day) to see what the girls were referring to on their blogs! These women inspire me so much! So here I am, putting it all out there..taking that big step out into the world of the unknown.  But by taking these pictures, I feel proud of who I am and how I represent it to the world. I may not be in the shape I want to be, but I always say, " You gotta rock what you got NOW", so here I am rocking what I got now. 

This is a week or so worth of outfits! I hope to continue doing this and posting outfits once a week. Not only does it make me feel proud and start to love my body but it also makes it so I take pride in what I am wearing and sharing with the world. 

Dress and Cardi: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Brooch: Forever 21
Dress and Cardi: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters



Yoga Pants: Ross, Cami and Hoodi: Target
Shirt, Cardi, Jeans: Target, Scarf: World Market




Dress, Cardi, Scarf: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Old Navy, Cardi and Shoes: Target
Dress: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Belt: Target (from other dress purchased)

If you can't tell I love cardigans and my t-straped flats! I wear either accessory at least 5 times a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment