July 4, 2011

OOTW: Week #3

I am loving doing these posts and taking pictures! Dave is even getting in on the fun, he has started coming up with different ways to take pictures of the outfits. He is slowly becoming a little photographer, telling me how to pose and suggesting different layouts. Doing this has become a little bonding time for us each day, which is really great!

Here are the pictures from this week:

Everything is from Target expect my purse!

Again...everything is from Target!

Cardi: Old Navy, Cami:Lane Bryant, Shorts: Target, Shoes: Target

Shirt and Shoes: Target, Skirt: Torrid, Necklace: Target

Happy 4th of July!

Shirt and Cardi: Old Navy, Shorts and Shoes: Target, Necklace: Forever 21

WHOOOOAAAA... Just realized I wore my shorts 3 times this week and my shoes every day...is this what you call a rut or just being comfy?  Also my goal is to purchase more skirts, I have tons of dresses but no separates. I think this would help space out the over usage of the only pair of shorts I have! But I promise I do wash them, so they don't smell!



No comments:

Post a Comment